|Welcome to #WeeklyContests!|
WeeklyContests is a group dedicated to photography and photomanipulation contests. Each week there will be FOUR themes to choose from, and at the end of the week the best submissions will be selected to be featured in the group's blog.
- You must be a member to submit entries to the contests.
- Photography only in the photography contests, and photomanipulations only in the photomanipulation contests.
- Stick to the themes. They will be general enough to give you freedom, but specific enough to provide a common link for all entries. All submissions found not sticking to the themes will be removed.
- 1 entry per contest (that is, one entry for each 'theme'), per person. This equals to a total of FOUR entries per person per week. You can't submit 2 to a theme and none to another. They must be one per theme/contest.
- No inappropriate content. This includes overly gory or gruesome works, offensive or derogatory pieces, and mature content (with the exception of themes that call specifically for mature content). If you're not sure - Send us a note and ask!
- Submissions must be in the correct folder. All incorrectly placed entries will be removed, and you'll have to wait until the next week to submit. Make sure you double check, it's worth the two seconds it takes!
Have fun and enjoy, everyone. Don't forget to check out the best entries at the end of the week in our blog posts.